Saturday / Sunday
Accompanied Children (under 15) Free
Car Parking: Free (though we do ask for a donation)
Open from 9 am – 5 pm
* BHCR members free , remember to bring your membership card
if you one of our many competitors or simply coming to spectate, then the closest postcode for your GPS is: EH51 0PR. Once you are near the venue just follow the event signs
Kinneil Estate (off Provost Road)
Spectator tickets 2019
Tickets can be purchased on the Gate for £10 however if you buy in advance there is a small price reduction
There are two ways to buy Early bird tickets
- You can buy direct from our site, (slightly cheaper, but you need Paypal) ::Click here::
- You can buy from Eventbrite (can pay by credit / debit card) ::Click Here::
Tickets will also be available on the gate for £10 on the day
The 2019 Bo’ness Revival Classic and Hillclimb, Scotland’s first purpose-built motorsport venue, is marking 60 years since double Formula 1 World Champion Jim Clark competed here. It will take place Saturday 31 August and Sunday 1 September 2019.
Special events include:
- a unique hillclimb category for makes of cars specifically driven by Jim Clark
- the Jim Clark Road Tour running from Bo’ness to the newly reopened Jim Clark Museum at Duns on some of Scotland’s best roads
- a Cavalcade Run of Jim Clark Display cars
Among this year’s entries are a Porsche 356 similar to the one Clark drove at Bo’ness in 1959 and a DKW Auto Union that the Scots driver used in one of his first ever races.
On Sunday 1 September, the Bo’ness Classic takes place in the grounds of the historic Kinneil Estate near Falkirk. More than 500 cars of all ages are entered and 40 car clubs are represented. Special guests Doug Niven, Jim Clark’s cousin, and Eric Dymock, who wrote the definitive biography of Jim Clark, will judge many of the best cars in class. The Live Arena will be hosted by classic car expert Wayne Scott.
Also on hand to help with the judging is rising Scots racing driver Seb Melrose. He competes in the close-fought VLN Endurance series at the Nürburgring, Germany and will also be driving parade runs on the Sunday.
Come along to the Best motor racing event in Scotland