The exciting news for competitors joining us for this year’s edition of the Bo’ness Revival Hill Climb to be held over 1st – 2nd September 2018, is that applications for class entries are now open.
There are a few minor changes to the classes this year and a few have been combined for even more thrilling action for the thousands of enthusiastic spectators.
The supplementary regulations are located here
The classes that will be open for applications are as follows:
- Class 1: Saloon and Sports Cars prior to 31/12/1930
- Class 2: Saloon and Sports Cars 01/01/31 to 31/12/1946
- Class 3: Saloon and Sports Cars 01/01/47 to 31/12/61
- Class 4: Saloon and Sports Cars 01/01/61 to 31/12/73 up to 1499CC
- Class 5: Saloon and Sports Cars 01/01/61 to 31/12/73 above 1500CC
- Class 6: Sports Racing Cars 01/01/47 to 31/12/73
- Class 7: Single Seater Racing Cars prior to 31/12/65
- Class 8 Single Seater Racing cars 01/01/66 to 31/12/73
- Class 9a Single Marque – Porsche pre 1974
- Class 9b Single Marque – Triumph pre 1974
- Class 10: Invited class: 1974 – 1983 cars
Looking forward to seeing you there.